Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

4th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party

Last night, we hosted our 4th Annual Pumpkin Carving Party. We had a great turnout - I think about 20 people came (including kids). We had lots of yummy food and plenty of designs for the carvers to choose from.

As he has in the past - Tom had the job of cleaning out everyone's pumpkin.


My mom and dad came up to help watch the baby and hang out


My co-worker Matt and his wife Ashley stopped by


Lots of carving going on










The end results (mine is the one that says "Trick or Treat"


2 comments:

  1. Just for you... pictures of our floors are up on my blog!(Though not the part of the front room with the pool table... I still haven't finished putting everything back in its place.)

    ReplyDelete