Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 19, 2015

Christmas in Texas

This year we traveled to Texas to celebrate Christmas with my family.

We left Pittsburgh on Christmas Eve around 3:30 and landed in Dallas (after 1 connection) around 8:30. The kids were really good during the flights. After picking up the rental car, we made it to my parents house around midnight.

We were up pretty early on Christmas morning - considering the late night before. We continued our tradition of mimosas in the morning (before opening presents).


My parents even had a sip..

Once Kimmy, Adam and Kylee came over - the presents were passed out and the kids tore into theirs. Grace actually opened all of mine too. :)

Grace takes her time opening presents..

While Tommy rips into his and wonders why he has less than everyone else (he didn't - haha)

Tom being bad on Christmas

The boys were happy.

After all the present opening, we headed to my Aunt Patty's house for our Chili Christmas dinner.

Kimmy doing a taste test - a few of us had to vote for the best chili

Tommy playing with the Zoomer Dino he received from Grandma & Grandpa

Handsome!

Beautiful (even if she is pouting)

Tommy made me watch the Dino while he played outside.

Grace, Olaf & Kylee hanging out

My other handsome guy. :)

I loved hanging out in the kitchen catching up with everyone.

Tommy liked hanging out with Adam.

The aftermath

I had Bob's name this year - he was very excited about the license plate (since he always puts old license plates on his list and never gets one). 

Bob took a photo of me taking a photo of something - he cracks me up.

Overall, we had a great Christmas day. Once we left Patty,s house, we went back home and watched Christmas Vacation and had a pretty lazy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment