Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 15, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

On Thanksgiving Day we went to the Moose Club in Coraopolis for dinner and games with Tom's family.

It was a pretty drive down - with big chunks of snow falling.

We had a lot of fun - eating, doing children's crafts, playing bingo & participating in the silent auction.

I'm very thankful for these 2 cuties..

and this handsome fella.

Tom & Grace taking a break from Bingo to be silly.

Tommy still likes to sit on my lap, which makes me happy.

Grace & Evelyn working on their Advent Calendars (for craft time) 

Tommy joining in on the action.

Tommy won 2 prizes in the silent auction.

Grace was happy with her bubbles.

She really enjoyed Bingo.

We did drive through downtown Pittsburgh on the way home to look at the lights and the store windows.

It was a fun day and once we got home, I went out to do a little black (?) Thursday shopping. I only went to three places - Walmart, Toys R Us & the mall. I got a large chuck of my Christmas shopping for the kids done and I was home by 11:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment