Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mother's Day Weekend

Friday, the kids and I got up early so we could enjoy the Muffins with Mom at daycare. We were one of the first ones there and got our choice of muffins/donuts. I was there with the kids for about 20 minutes before I had to drag myself away from the kids to go to work.



When I got home from work that night the kids gave me my gifts. I loved both gifts from the kids. They also gave me a new pair of Toms shoes, a charm necklace and a Kate Spade black and white crossbody bag - dang they have good taste!

Tommy's was cute (and funny). He thinks I'm an awesome/fun mom. I hope he remembers this when he's a teen.


I loved Grace's little "flower" pot.

Sunday morning, we met Tom's parents at the Ligonier Country Inn for a breakfast buffet. The food was good and I think we all ate WAY to much food, but since it was a special weekend - those calories don't count.

Best breakfast picture we could get.

I love Grace's face - haha!

That afternoon, we went out to Greendance Winery for a little wine and live music. It was one of the first nice days out, so the winery was pretty crowded. We stayed there until closing (which was at 5) and then went home to play outside with the kids the rest of the evening.



Family Photo

Tom with his mom

What a perfect way to spend Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment