Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Storage Room

We moved into our house a little over a year ago. One of the things on our to do list was building shelves and organizing our storage room.

To be honest, I was a little embarrassed by how messy the room was. I like things to be picked up and in their place - and that room was the opposite of that. I forgot to take a before picture with the crap all over the place though.

The room before we moved in.

A couple of weeks ago, Tom built shelving units for 3 of the walls.Once he got those up, the both of us organized and put everything in bins, sorted through boxes and gathered some stuff to donate to Goodwill.

All our holiday decorations in one place

Some of my stock pile

Random stuff

Tom even put a curtain over the window.

It's amazing how much an organized room can make you happy! :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow... you have a LOT of Christmas decorations. And awww... I miss the Friends game!

    ReplyDelete