Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Entry Way & Dining Room

Just for my reference, I like to see the changes we've made to our house since moving in last November (technically late October).

Tom and I have accomplished a lot and I like comparing the before and after. As of now, I feel like we have 2 more areas finished and wanted to document it.

I loved our entry way table decor at out old house, but felt like I needed to update it (you know - new house, new decor - ha).

Before

After

One of the other rooms that we didn't need to do much to was the dining room. The only things we did was add Roman Shades to the 3 windows in the room and buy a large rug. All of our furniture from the old house fit perfectly and looks great in that space.

Before

After



1 comment:

  1. Nice! I like the way you styled your entry table... and I like the painting on the wall. Is it pumpkins or apples?

    ReplyDelete