Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Idlewild

I wanted to be more active with the kids this year, so Tom and I decided to buy season passes to Idlewild (an amusement park about 10 to 15 minutes from the house).

So far, we've been 4 times and Tommy absolutely loves it. He will ride all the kids rides and he even went with Tom on the Rollo Coaster. After he got off that, he came up to me and talked about how much he liked it - but then went on to say that he didn't want to ride it again. Haha! I did talk him into going on the Spider with me and lets just say that neither of us will be going on that again.

Grace is a different story. She loves to go to the park - but she won't ride anything. We thought maybe if we took her on one of the rides that adults can go on she would like it. I took her on the Tea Cups with Tommy and she cried the first part of the ride and then decided she loves it. That is the ride she requests every time we go and Tom and I are getting a little dizzy riding it so much with her. After making her go on this other ride with Tom (the turtle ride), she likes that one too. Thank goodness! It's going to take a little more to get her on anything else, but at least she will ride 2 of the rides.

He drives like a pro.


The Tea cups with Grace and Tommy

Rollo Coaster Time

Thanks for messing up my picture Tom! (the girl didn't even say anything)

Grace hanging out with Mommy while the guys ride something.

Ready for some rides.

Storybook Forest

I love how Grace holds on to Tom - check out his glasses.

Turtle Ride with Tom

Tommy riding with one of his friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment