Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 29, 2013

Black Tie Bingo

Last Saturday, Tom, his dad and I went to the Greensburg Country Club for their annual Black Tie Bingo event.
Dressed up and ready to go

Tim and Tom

The cash bar opened at 6:00 and we got there shortly thereafter. We stood around talking and meeting new people until dinner was served. All the food was very good (my steak was a little too pink for my taste) and the cupcake dessert was yummy!
Pretty decor

After all the food was cleared and the speeches done - the best part of the evening started - Bingo! I think we played 10 games with an intermission in the middle. Only one person at our table won a round, but we had a great time. I love bingo and I'm going to convince Tom to take me more often. :)

Tom was having a little fun with the blotter


Tim texting Grammy

Once everything was done and we got our car, we decided to stop at J. Corks to have a nightcap.

What a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment