Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Kylee's 2nd Birthday

Last Saturday, we headed to my hometown for my nieces birthday party.

 Kylee was mad that she couldn't come in the kitchen to help

Kimmy and me

My aunts, mom and sister

Grace wanted in on the "cheesin" action

The kids acting goofy with Adam & Kimmy
My sister went with an Elmo theme for the party. The Elmo cake was HUGE and the baker did a great job.


Someone is ready for cake


Tommy sneaking some frosting from the cake sheet


 Kylee looked cute and she had a fun time opening her presents (when we could get her out of her new Little Tikes Cozy Coupe Car.

A new set of wheels

Tommy was being a big helper

Kylee and Grace took a break for some Scooby snacks

New kicks

Grace testing out one of the gifts

Tommy testing out the box the kitchen came in

Kylee and her parents

Kylee with her grandparents


No comments:

Post a Comment