Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Grace's 1st Birthday Party

We had Grace's birthday party on Saturday, March 3rd. She took a long nap - so she was fashionably late to her party. I decided to go with an "owl" theme, since I'm sure there will be plenty of princess themes in our future.


Mommy & Daddy with the birthday girl

Grammy & Grace

Swinging

Gramma & Grace

 Gampa & Grace

For the party, I got a lot of my food ideas from Pinterest - like the Mac N Cheese, Fruit Cones, Veggie Cups & Pizza Rolls. I feel like we had a lot of food, but thankfully we didn't have a lot of leftovers.

Fruit Cones

Pizza Rolls & Saucy Asian Meatballs


Mac N Cheese Cups

Strawberry Punch

No bake cookies - yum!

Grace wasn't 100% - due to the Hand, Foot & Mouth Disease, but she did a lot better than we expected. She was excited to see all her friends and family. One thing she didn't like - was her smash cake. She didn't even want to touch it! Tom and I were really surprised. I never thought I would get to save a fully intact smash cake from her tray.





Get that thing away from me daddy!

Tommy & Charlie patiently waiting for cake

Tom & Chuck hanging by the cake.

Later in the evening, we went into the front room to open presents. Let's just say that one of our kids was a little more excited about opening gifts - and it wasn't Grace! Tommy ended up opening all her gifts for her. She DID get excited when she saw all her new toys.


I don't want to open presents!

Just give me the toys. :)

Pointing out the features on her new stroller.

Playing with Kylee

Happy 1st Birthday sweet Grace!





1 comment:

  1. You always plan such great parties with wonderful looking food! Happy birthay, Grace!

    ReplyDelete