Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas/New Year's Celebration with my parents

Last weekend, we traveled to my parents house in east Texas to celebrate Christmas and New Year's.

Saturday morning after the kids got up, we all opened our gifts. The kids got a lot of nice things (clothes, toys, money, etc.) from my parents and aunts/uncles. Tom and I also made out like bandits.

I got my Kindle (I'm a little obsessed with it - sorry Tom) and Tom got a new helicopter (my 3rd child likes toys - haha) and some tools.

The kids waiting to open presents

 Grace & Grandma

My dad opening his gifts (he always has to guess before opening - and he's usually right)

 Kimmie & Kylee


 Dr. Tommy?

All Grace cared about was eating - haha!

Someone liked their gift

Grace getting in on the action



Tom and his mini-me

Tommy & Grandpa pillow fighting



No comments:

Post a Comment