Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Pool Time

On Memorial Day, the four of us ventured out with our friends Matt, Amy and their two girls to The Beach Club (and then on to their community pool) for a little fun in the sun.

Last year when we went to the beach, Tommy wasn't too fond of the sand and we had hoped he grew out of that. Well...not so much. The entire hour we were at the "beach," Tommy would barely get out of his chair.



Look at the cutie patootie!

Wow - he ventured out..

 I forgot to mentioned he didn't like the sand on his feet (funny coming from a boy who wipes his hands on his shirt when he is eating - haha)

The girls hanging out

After the beach closed, we headed over to the community pool where we were sure that Tommy would get into the pool. The first 30 minutes, he pretty much just stood by the pool - but thank goodness he FINALLY got in - and let me tell you once he was in - we couldn't get him out.

The boys going back in

I'm going to assume that he just wasn't warmed up to the idea of all the people and the water at first and I bet the next time we go to the beach he is going to run around like a wild man. :)

Grace was good at both places. She pretty much just slept and people watched with her mommy and Amy. She looked so cute with her little beach hat on. I was planning on taking her in the water, but I couldn't find the swim diapers small enough for her (I did only hit up one place though). I'm going to look again this weekend.

Happy (late) Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment