Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Week with my parents

Last week, my dad stayed the whole week (my mom came Wednesday night) to babysit Grace so we could keep her out of daycare a little while longer.

He did pretty good watching her while we were at work and was a big help with Tommy when we got home from work/school. Tommy kept my dad busy with wanting to go outside ALL THE TIME.

Look at this little angel - who wouldn't want to spend time with her

Thanks for being such a great sport dad and for helping him mom. :)

Oh yeah - on Friday I got to leave work early so my dad and I took Tommy to get his hair cut. I think it turned out great and Tommy looks even cuter with the short do (if that's even possible).

Such a cute hair cut



That night, my parents babysat both kids so Tom and I could have a date night. We ended up going to Braza Dancante in Allen. It was fun and we even sat outside to enjoy the nice weather. (http://www.brazadancante.com/).

No comments:

Post a Comment