Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Work Shower for Baby Grace

On Friday, my co-workers had a shower for me and another guy in our office (they are due a week or two before me).

It was more for Cary (my co-worker) and Roisin than me  (since it is their 1st and my 2nd). We had food catered in from Guero's, a local Mexican restaurant.

They got a lot of Target gift cards and a few smaller things and I was surprised and VERY EXCITED to get the double stroller we had on our registry and some gift cards (which Tom and I used up that night - haha).

I have the best co-workers!
We did get Grace's room about 90% complete, but I want to wait until it's done before posting pictures. I'm hoping to get it done by Valentine's weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! :) What a cute name too! My niece is Kaylee Grace. I love the stroller too! Such a nice gift!

    ReplyDelete