Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tommy, Kylee & Carrie Underwood

Last weekend, my parents, Kimberly and Kylee came up for the weekend.

Saturday morning our community had a garage sale and we made enough money to buy Tommy this storage and book case, which makes our family room look a lot more organized. After we packed away all our stuff we went out to lunch and did a little shopping.

The book/storage case we bought
Tommy was a big help with Kylee during the garage sale and shopping. He would rock her in her carrier and kept wanting to hold her at Costco - it was cute!

Tommy rocking Kylee

Tommy holding Kylee

My mom's birthday was the week earlier and Tom and I got her tickets to the Carrie Underwood concert. We headed down there that night and had a great time. My mom loved the concert (I figured she would since Carrie is her favorite singer).

My mom and I at the concert (very last row)


Sunday, Tom and I went to the Cowboys vs. Titans game (we even went early to tailgate), while my family watched Tommy. We only stayed through the 3rd quarter because Tom wasn't feeling well.

Notice my Steelers/Cowboys shirt :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your shirt. And Tommy is so sweet with Kylee... He's going to be a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete