Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

On Saturday, Tommy packed his bag (that I just happened to see earlier that day while shopping with him and my dad) and headed out with my dad to spend the rest of the weekend with my parents. We thought this would be a good weekend to get some stuff done around the house.

Tommy with his backpack


Tom and I did go to the Stadium Saturday afternoon for the TCU vs. Oregon State game. We aren't really fans of either team, but we were invited to a Field Level Suite (along with some other co-workers of mine) by my boss. The view from those suites are awesome, and since they are on the field, you also get seats right above the suite for a better view. We had a great time at the game!




Tom really liked the view!

Sunday and Monday we devoted our time to taking care of our to-do list that is hard for us to do when we have a toddler toddling around the house.

I'll tell you one thing though, we couldn't wait to go pick up our little stinker Monday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment