Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

First Mother's Day Weekend

This past weekend, my parents came up so we could go to the community garage sale.

My parents, along with Kimberly and Adam (my sister and her husband) and myself left early. It's a good thing we did, because we found some really nice stuff. My parents were able to buy Kimberly and Adam baby furniture (it was like new!) and I got a Direct TV receiver box (that will go out on our patio once the contractors get it finished) and a few sleepers for Tommy. That afternoon, we went shopping and then helped Kimberly and Adam set up their registries at Target and Babies R Us.

Tommy has this new thing he does --- get into EVERYTHING :)

Our little cutie pie

On Mother's Day, the girls and Tommy went to the mall in Frisco and did a little shopping (well...it did take up most of the morning) before heading home. My parents left in the afternoon. Once they left, I laid in bed reading a book watching Lifetime Movie Network (my Mother's Day wish) for about an hour, before the real world called and I got back to my chores - that I always seem to be behind on. :)

My Mom & me

My mom, Tommy & me
I had a pretty good first Mother's Day! ;) Oh - and did I mention that Tom picked out some beautiful flowers for us to celebrate. Love you Tom!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment