Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sick Again!

Well, it's been a couple weeks of having a healthy baby and Tom and I figured with the crappy weather this weekend that Tommy would get sick again - and boy did he get sick!

Tom took Tommy to the doctor this afternoon and the poor baby is wheezing, has 2 ear infections and has this red bump on his leg that hasn't gone away. After Tom got the stack of prescriptions (okay - just 4), I ran to Target to get them filled. He has a ointment for the bump, albuterol and a steriod for the wheezing and an antibiotic for the ear infections. :(

We go back on Friday for his nine month checkup and for them to see if he's getting better. The sucky thing is that they referred us to a Ears, Nose and Throat doctor to see if he needs to get tubes in his ears. I'm not looking forward to putting my baby through that procedure.

Our poor, little guy can't catch a break!

In happier, healthy times


Then the crappy (but pretty) weather comes

Mommy, I'm sick

But I'm still in a happy mood

1 comment: