Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tommy's First Tooth

Last night when I was changing Tommy's diaper, I noticed something small and white in his mouth. I rubbed my finger around his bottom gum and what do you know - he cut his first tooth! It's so cute - and I feel like a bad mother for not noticing before.

Our little boy is such a champ. I heard from other friends that when their babies cut their first tooth they could run a fever and become really fussy. He did neither of those things and today he has been sticking his tongue out A LOT rubbing it over the tooth. Haha!

It was very difficult getting a picture that showed the tooth without him sticking his tongue out, but I did manage to get one.Oh - it also looks like the tooth right beside it will be popping through soon.

Look at that tooth


Tommy's 1st Biter Biscuit (Daddy being funny in the back)


Mommy should have put a bib on


Calling both Grandma's to tell them :)


1 comment:

  1. What a big boy! Good job, Tommy!!
    He looks like he loves that biscuit. And he really looks like a little man in the button-down shirt!

    ReplyDelete