Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

Since The Rennie Family will be out of town I'm going to list the things I'm thankful for a day early.

Here are a few things I'm thankful for this year:
  • A wonderful husband - I don't know what I would do without him
  • A beautiful, happy baby boy
  • Two cute puppies who still get into everything
  • Two sets of Grandparents who would do anything for us and us for them
  • My Sister - hopefully we get to see her at Christmas
  • My sister & brother in law - who we will be visiting on Thanksgiving this year (Can't wait)
  • A great job and co-workers
  • A lovely house that is perfect for us
  • Our family and friends who are spread out all over the place - I wish we could see everyone more!
I hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!!


1 comment:

  1. Haha... great minds think alike! I wrote my list last night while Scott was in class, but wanted to wait to today or tomorrow to post it.

    I hope you do get to see Kimmy for Christmas!

    And hmmm... why am I last on your list?!?! :-)

    ReplyDelete