Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Starting Out

Hi. I'm Michelle. My best friend Jocelyn begged me forever to start a blog... so here it goes.

I also started a blog because I have a lot of family and friends that live out of town, and since I don't really like talking on the phone or texting very often, I figured this was a better way to keep people up-to-date on my life, especially since I am pregnant! Also, I love reading blogs, typically of people I don't even really know... (no, I don't think that's strange), so maybe some nice stranger will find my blog and like it as well.

Sooo... until I have baby pictures to post (I'm due the end of June), I will post about all the other things I have going on (i.e., my dogs, fun dates with my husband, and getting ready for Baby Thomas).
Also, Jocelyn is here this weekend helping me with my blog... so I may have a lot of posts this weekend, and then it may take me forever to post again!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I'm so glad you have a blog... even though the second picture you posted is horrible of me! :-)

    ReplyDelete