Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas 2010/New Year's 2011

Over New Year's weekend, Tom, Tommy and I headed to east Texas to celebrate Christmas with my family.

We all received a ton of things - and I'm sure that after the holidays Tommy won't need ANY new toys until his birthday. :)

The pictures aren't that great, because I had to take them with my phone since I left my camera at home!

Tommy is getting the hang of opening presents

Me with some of my loot
My mom watching the action
Tom helping Tommy open Chuck the Truck
My dad with his "popper" cooker

Kimberly & Kylee

Tom making sure Tommy's toys work

Tommy showing him how it's really done

 Tommy really wanted to lay with Kylee on her play mat

1 comment:

  1. Hey stranger... glad to see pictures. I think Tommy and Kylee look a lot alike!

    ReplyDelete